MotBC Custom Software and Consultation Quote Page
- Windows applications programming. (C++/Visual Basic)
- Graphics, Tile, and AI engines for games. (Dos32, Win32, DirectX) (C/C++, Visual Basic)
- C++Builder Components.
- Data object design. (C++/Visual Basic/Java)
- Webpage Design and Graphics Consulting.
MotBC has developed a set fee scale for specific project types, keep in mind that
if you cannot afford our services we may be willing to concider a royalty arrangement:
- Involved applications programming (conception-to-completion) w/ installation
Simple applications programming (concept-to-completion) w/ installation program.
- Custom graphics, tile, animation, and actor engines.
Fee: $500/week (Special considerations may be made for Freeware/Shareware
- Data object design.
Simple webpage design/creation w/ simple graphics or graphics provided.
(View example websites here.)
Complex webpage design with creation of specialized graphics and involved
Simple webpage maintenance.
Complex webpage maintenance.
Other graphics consulting and programming consulting.
Fee: $80 per incident.
MotBC Custom Software and Consulting Policy
- MotBC reserves the right to refuse any project that we are not under contract
- All programming projects include full source code and an Install Shield(tm)
installation if requested. (This comes standard at no additional charge.)
- All programming projects come with 90 days of free support starting upon
delivery of the product. Addition support is subject to a consultation fee.
- MotBC requires 20% of total fees in advance, 50% of which is refundable
upon unsatifactory completion of project or cancelation of contract by you.
The remaining fees will be paid upon delivery of product, unless prior arrangements
with MotBC supercede this. (e.g. a royalty or payment-plan agreement.)
- Clients delinquent in thier payments will not recieve product support or
be allowed to contract any additional projects untill reparations are made
How do I go about contracting Mages of the Blue Circle?
- E-mail or write MotBC with a discription of your request. (A telephone number can be provided if requested, but we still need written specifications of the project.)
- You will recieve aknowledgement of reciept of request. Once the details
of the request have been worked out satisfactorily to both parties, MotBC
will send you a notice of acceptance or declining of your requested project.
- If MotBC has accepted your requested project, send a Purchase Order and 20% of the total agreed upon fees in the form of a check or money order.
- MotBC will then send you a reciept confirming acceptance of your project and the payment of 20% of the total fees.
If you are viewing this page outside of its frameset, click here
to return to the index page.
If you have any questions or comments about MotBC's custom software and consulting
policy e-mail us at: email@example.com